Cloud Functions Master Course | Fireship Course Free
In this article, I will introduce you to the paid Cloud Functions Master Course on our Site Soft-Here For Free.
What is Cloud Functions
It is a service provided by Google, Cloud Functions helps you to do certain things when a certain command occurs (when writing to the Firebase Realtime Database). some examples:
- Send notifications.
- Amending some texts, for example (changing the word “Bad” to “Not Good” automatically and without any interference from you).
- Generate thumbnails with the help of Firebase Storage
- Integrates the Firebase platform: The functions you write can respond to events generated by various Firebase and Google Cloud features, from Firebase Authentication triggers to Cloud Storage Triggers.Integrate across Firebase features using the Admin SDK together with Cloud Functions, and integrate with third-party services by writing your own webhooks. Cloud Functions minimizes boilerplate code, making it easier to use Firebase and Google Cloud inside your function.
- Keeps your logic private and secure: In many cases, developers prefer to control application logic on the server to avoid tampering on the client side. Also, sometimes it’s not desirable to allow that code to be reverse engineered. Cloud Functions is fully insulated from the client, so you can be sure it is private and always does exactly what you want.
Cloud Functions Master Course
Official website link: Here
This course takes a hands-on approach to Firebase Cloud Functions where we build seven different microservices, each demonstrating a fundamental concept of the platform. Here’s a quick summary of the topics you will learn.
- Serverless Computing Basics
- HTTP and ExpressJS
- Event-driven Background Functions
- Firestore Functions
- Storage Buckets and the Functions Filesystem
- Working with Google APIs
- Callable Functions and Authentication
- Working with 3rd party APIs like Twilio to send SMS Text messages
- By the end of this course you will have the foundation necessary to build virtually any Back-End feature into your Firebase app.
Brand New to Firebase? If you’ve never used Firebase, start by working with the frontend SDKs before attempting Cloud Functions. The video below is a great way to get started: